8 replies to this topic

#1 1SG N.Fowler

• 1SG N.Fowler
  • Command Staff
  • The First First Sergeant

• 76 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:57 PM

Gents,

It has been a long and rough ride these recent months. I have seen the unit through times thick and thin, always have we came out the other side.

It's been near four months since I began the path that is now the 25th. With the combined efforts of hard work & dedication of others, we, have built this together; a monument to our own ambition. It seems no matter what has transpired over my time here, we always have seemed to pull through, just as cockroaches, but the kind that play cards and pool, or whatever. I know I'm not the only one to have seen that picture.

Nonetheless, despite the fanfare and eulogy pertinent towards everyone here, I suppose it is time for me to get to the point. Today marks my official departure, and retirement from the unit. The reason for this, is really simple, for those of you who are new. I literally can not be here anymore, even if I wanted to. I will instead be doing the real thing, getting yelled at by real Drill Sergeants, for the time extending beyond next week. 

This departure is not one of animosity, and should not be seen as such, either. I do not want anyone 'jumping ship' because they believe I am. That is simply not the case. Instead, I want everyone, in their best memoriam of myself, to simply carry on. As the founder of this unit, it shall be my legacy that it strive and exceed beyond our current capacity; all of which is up to you - the member, entirely.

Again, I am most proud of you all. I would like to render a special thanks unto Lieutenant Leonhard for keeping my sanity in check, and being there when needed. He's had a lot go on in the real world, but he still finds time to babysit my ass.

Another shout out to Lieutenant Perkins, for stepping up when needed. Without him, we would not be where we are at today. Likewise to Lieutenant Bart, despite how butthurt you make people, you're still ours.

In conclusion, all leaders have what they need to continue in my absence - fiscally, logistically, so on. We're good to go in that regard. 

The unit is yours, people - bring it unto glory.

Farewell,

-First Sergeant Noah Fowler

Founder

05d226e213ae92b64e4cc5ed7a9d1220.jpg

• SSG T.Williams, Cepeda, PVT J.Fage and 2 others like this

GEKF0kl.png

swpUWCX.png

HnB8HFR.pngvLAajKM.pngYx4HjUE.png

eF1eg8W.pnghxQZUk6.pngbhsNG2F.png

o0P2xTG.pngVtYXBOy.pngzBlJvOK.png

#2 Cepeda

• Cepeda
  • Members

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:04 AM

Read and acknowledged

Peace out, 1SG

#3 Guest_1LT J.Perkins_*

• Guest_1LT J.Perkins_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2017 - 01:26 AM

Read and acknowledged

#4 2LT D.DeLuca

• 2LT D.DeLuca
  • Command Staff
  • 2nd Lieutenant

• 44 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 03 January 2017 - 01:39 AM

Read and acknowledged, best of luck in OSUT! Hooah!

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#5 1SG K.ELLIOTT

• 1SG K.ELLIOTT
  • Command Staff
  • First Sergeant

• 19 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 01:49 AM

Read and acknowledged, have a good one 1SG! Hope to see you sometime in the future Hooah!

Posted Image

#6 WO1 E.Freeman

• WO1 E.Freeman
  • Members
  • Warrant Officer 1

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:40 PM

Read and acknowledged

#7 WO1 M.Jarbekk

• WO1 M.Jarbekk
  • Members
  • Warrant Officer 1

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:07 PM

Read and Acnowledged Fowler, have a good one. Hooah!

#8 SSG T.Williams

• SSG T.Williams
  • Members
  • Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 10:06 PM

Read and Acknowledged 1SG Fowler. Good luck on your journey brother I have know you for 3 years now and I consider you a good friend of mine. Hooah and Hope to see you in the near future. *Salutes*

eF1eg8W.pngvLAajKM.pngMFJX8yd.png

m8gPDuB.pngzBlJvOK.png

#9 CPL K.Duffner

• CPL K.Duffner
  • Members
  • Corporal

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 09:13 PM

Read and acknowledged. We'll miss you, Fowler. Godspeed, soldier. Kick some ass.

• 2LT J.Beams likes this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users